Registrations for the IIT Joint Admission Test 2019 (IIT JAM 2019) for MSc have been opened on the website from today, September 5th. Those interested in taking the IIT JAM 2019 exam can now apply for the exam at the official website, jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
The IIT JAM 2019 application process will continue until October 10th, 2018. IIT Kharagpur is responsible for conducting the IIT JAM 2019 examination.
IIT JAM 2019 exam dates
IIT JAM 2018 examination is scheduled to be conducted on February 10th, 2019, in two shifts. The first shift will be held from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and will be on Biological Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics. The second shift, from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm, will be for Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geology, and Mathematical Statistics. The JAM 2019 exam results will be declared on March 20th, 2019.
Here is how to apply for IIT JAM 2019
- Log on to the IIT JAM 2019 official website.
- Click on ‘Candidate Portal (JOAPS)‘ link on the left panel.
- Click on new registration link and fill in the information required.
- A username and password will be generated which can be used to log in at the Candidate Portal (JOAPS).
- Fill out the application form and upload the photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
Apart from the application process, the candidate portal is where candidates can check the status of their application, download their admit cards, view and challenge answer keys, check their JAM scores, and download the JAM scorecard. Candidates can access more details on how to fill the application form at this link.
The JAM examination has been conducted since 2004 for admission to M.Sc. (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, programmes at the IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes at IISc.