The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is expected to declare the Rajasthan Administrative Service and Rajasthan Taxation Service (RAS/RTS) preliminary examination result this week, according to multiple reports.
The RAS/RTS prelim exam was conducted in August this year and answer keys for the exam have already been issued. The results, once declared, would be available for candidates to check at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
On September 7th, the RPSC declared the schedule for upcoming exams. The 2018 RAS/RTS Main exam is to be held on December 23rd and 24th. Approximately, 5 lakh candidates had applied to participate in the RAS/RTS 2018 examination, but only around 3.76 lakh candidates had appeared in 1454 centres. The exam was also in the news as the state government had restricted mobile data throughout the state during the exam time.
The RPSC RAS/RTS exam was conducted on August 5th and the answer keys were released on August 9th. Candidates who clear the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the Main exam. Candidates who clear the Main exam will be eligible to appear for the interview around before final appointment.
Here is how to check the RPSC 2018 RAS/RTS Prelim results:
- Log in to the RPSC’s official website.
- The link for RPSC 2018 RAS/RTS result should appear on the home page once declared, but will also be available under Candidate Information in ‘Results’ section.
- Click on the link for RAS/RTS preliminary result.
- Enter the log-in credentials and click on ‘Submit’.
- The RAS/RTS 2018 preliminary results will be displayed which can be downloaded and printed out.