The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released admit cards or admission certificates for the Civil Services Preliminary exam 2018. All candidates who have applied to participate in the OPSC’s Civil Services Examination can download their admit card from the official website, opsc.gov.in.
Apart from releasing the admit card for the exam, the OPSC also released the list of candidates eligible to appear in the exam at various districts, the list of examination centres, as well as important instructions for candidates. All the above information is available at the website. The Civil Services Preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on November 25th.
How to download OPSC CSE Prelim exam admit card 2018
- Visit the official website for OPSC.
- Click on link to download the admission certificate for the OPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam.
- Click on the link adjacent to the ‘Download Admission Certificate’.
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY) and click on ‘Submit’.
- The admit card will be displayed, which can be downloaded and printed out.
Candidates can access the links for other information like list of exam centres, list of admitted candidates for various districts, and instructions that the candidates need to follow at the exam centre at this link.