Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TNMRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2,345 nurse vacancies. All the interested candidates can check the notification and apply for the positions at mrb.tn.gov.in. The last day to apply for these nursing vacancies is February 28th, 2019 and the exam is set to be conducted on June 23rd, 2019.
The candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 57 if coming from a reserved category and for general category the upper age limit is 32. The candidates must hold a degree or diploma in nursing and they should be permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council before February 7th.
The written exam for the recruitment of the position will be held on June 23rd, 2019 and will be an objective type paper for 150-minute duration. The exam will have no negative marks. The exam will be conducted at five centres across Tamil Nadu which includes centres in Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Tirunelveli. and Coimbatore.
How to apply for Nurse position for TNMRB:
- Visit the TNMRB official website.
- Click on ‘Online Registration’ button on the home page.
- Click on ‘Register’ link against the Nurses recruitment.
- Go through the registration process which will generate log-in credentials.
- Use the log-in credentials to login and complete the application process.
- Take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.
All interested candidates can access the official notification in the TN MRB website or they can click on this link to access it. The notification has details on eligibility criteria, desired qualification, exam syllabus, application process, reservation policy among other information.
The TN MRB is also conducting recruitment for 520 nurse position for Sick Newborn Care Unit, details of which are available at this link.