Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) has released the call letter for the exam for the recruitment of Probationary Officer and Banking Associates today, February 11th. All the candidates who have applied to participate in the exam can download the call letter from jkbank.com.
J&K Bank recruitment exam for Probationary Officer will be conducted on February 21st and for the Banking Associate position will be conducted on February 22nd, February 23rd, and February 24. The call letter will have the details of the exact venue and the time of the examination. The exam will be conducted by the IBPS.
How to download J&K Bank Recruitment Call Letter:
- Visit the J&K Bank’s official website.
- Click on the link for ‘Careers’.
- The links to download call letter for PO and Banking Associate is on the page. Click on the relevant link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link for call letter for PO and Banking Associate.
- Enter the log-in credentials.
- The call letter will be displayed which can be downloaded and printed out.
The career page of the J&K Bank website also has information brochure and mock test links which the candidates can go through to familiarise themselves with the exam. The J&K Bank is conducting the exam to fill 250 PO vacancies and 1200 Banking Associate vacancies.