Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the hall ticket for the written exam that is being conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Director and Child Development Project Officer for the Tamil Nadu General Service. Candidates can download the hall tickeet from the official website, tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC will be conducting the written examination for the recruitment Assistant Director and Child Development Project Officer on November 16th and November 17th.
The recruitment drive is being conducted for 102 positions of which 13 are for Assistant Director and 87 for Child Development Officers in the Department of Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme. The application process for the recruitment went on from August 13th to September 11th, 2019.
How to download TNPSC hall ticket:
- Visit the TNPSC official website.
- Under Online Services, click on the Hall Ticket download link.
- Click on the hall ticket link and click on the link to download the hall ticket against the relevant recruitment.
- Enter the log-in details and submit.
- The hall ticket can be downloaded and printed out from the page.