Bihar Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) has issued the admit card for the examination for the recruitment of Mobile Squad Constable (MSC) on January 18th, 2019. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website, csbc.bih.nic.in.
The exam details were released on January 14th which stated that the examination will be conducted on February 2nd. The recruitment drive aims to fill 496 Mobile Squad Constable vacancies. The application process was started on October 29th and went on until November 29th, 2019.
The exam will be carried out in a single session on February 2nd from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon. The candidates must report to the centre by 9.00 am to go through the security check and other formalities. The notice also has specimen OMR for reference.
The candidates must clear three rounds of the recruitment process, the first of which is an OMR online examination followed by a PET/PST examination and then a medical examination. The official notification has further details regarding the same which can be accessed in this link.
How to download CSBC Mobile Squad Constable admit card:
- Visit the CSBC Bihar official website.
- Click on the ‘Transport Dept’ tab on the home page.
- Click on the link to download the exam admit card.
- Now click on the link to download the admit card from the recruitment page.
- Enter the log-in details and submit.
- Download the admit card from the official page and take a print out.