Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) will begin the application process for the 2020 Assistant recruitment from today, February 6th. The Commission had released two recruitment notifications for the 2019-20 Assistant/First Division Assistant positions on January 31st, 2020. The application can be processed at the official website, kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Two separate recruitment notifications were released in which one notification is for the post of Assistant / First Assistant for RPC for 975 vacancies. The second notification is for 137 vacancies for the post of Assistant/ First Assistant for HK.
Candidates are advised to go through the official notification at the KPSC’s official website under ‘What is New’ section. Alternatively, one can click on these direct links to access the notification.
The application process will start on February 6th, 2020 at the official website and the last day to apply for the KPSC Assistant position is March 6th, 2020. The last day to pay the application fees is February 7th.
How to apply for KPSC Assistant recruitment:
- Visit the KPSC official website.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button on the home page.
- Register first on the website by going through the registration process and generating the log-in credentials.
- Click on the apply button for the relevant position once it gets activated and log-in with the credentials.
- Go through the application process and submit it.
- Take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.