Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) on Friday will conclude the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC) 2020 mop-up round for NEET(UG)-2020 qualified candidates on its official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Interested candidates can apply till 10 pm today.
UGMAC 2020 mop-up round counselling merit list will be published tomorrow and the seat matrix will be updated on the following day. The proposed date of offline counselling for the mop-up round will be from December 27 to 29.
The mop-up round is meant to fill vacant seats in government and private-run medical and dental colleges of Bihar after admission on the basis of UGMAC-2020 online second round counselling.
Eligibility criteria and instructions and other details are available in the prospectus of UGMAC-2020 which can be downloaded from the Board’s website by clicking on the link ‘UGMAC-2020’ under ‘Prospectus’ Section.
“Those candidates who have already duly submitted the online application form earlier for UGMAC2020 and are not admitted in any Govt. / Pvt. Medical / Dental Colleges of India and are interested to take admission in Medical / Dental Colleges and Bihar Veterinary College on the basis of MOP-UP round counselling of UGMAC-2020 are also required to do fresh Registration and duly submit the application form with requisite fee,” BCECEB said.
Steps to apply for BCECEB UGMAC 2020 Mop-up Round Counselling:
- Visit BCECEB website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on ‘Online Application Portal of UGMAC’ under the ‘Online Application Forms’ section on the homepage
- Click on ‘Apply Online for MOP-UP Counselling’ button
- Fill the registration form using personal and NEET details to activate your account
- After successful registration and activating the account, sign-in to your account and fill in all the necessary information, upload documents, preview the form and finally hit submit
- Pay the counselling fees of Rs 1,200
- Download and print the online submitted Application Form for future reference.