Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has started the online application process for recruitment of Lower Division Clerks at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the BPSC website bpsc.bih.nic.in for the said post. The last day to submit the application form is April 16.
BPSC has notified 24 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk at the pay scale of Rs 19,900-63,200 (Level 2).
Age: The upper age limit for unreserved male and female candidates is 37 and 40 respectively as of August 2021.
Educational qualification: An applicant must have passed Intermediate or Class 12 exam.
Technical qualification: An applicant must know how to work on a computer.
BPSC will select candidates on the basis of two written exams: Preliminary and Main recruitment exam. Selected candidates will be called for a computer skill test.
An application fee of Rs 600 is applicable.
Steps to apply for BPSC LDC recruitment 2021:
- Visit BPSC website bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to ‘Apply Online’ section and then the application link
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab next to Lower Division Clerk
- Fill the registration form, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit form
- Download copy of application form and take a printout.