The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the online registration deadline for the entrance test for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and management progammes. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the IGNOU website ignou.ac.in till March 25.
The entrance test for the B.Ed programme will be held on April 11. The final admission to the programme shall be subject to their rank in the merit list in the entrance test and production of proof of their eligibility at the time of last date of submission of application for admission to B.Ed.programme along with original certificates and programme fee.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Admission for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme at IGNOU for January 2021 session will be done region wise on the basis of merit in the common entrance test OPENNET – IX. The date and other details of the test will be announced soon. Candidates will be required to apply/submit their entrance test form through the IGNOU portal.
Admission to the management programme (MBA) of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance Test which will be held on April 11. After qualifying in OPENMAT XLIX, a learner will have to apply for admission on the specified application form as attached in the prospectus.
Steps to apply for IGNOU entrance tests:
- Visit website ignou.ac.in
- Click on ‘Registration for BED, OPENMAT, Post Basic (Nursing Program) Entrance Test for January 2021’ on the homepage
- Click on the apply link for the desired exam
- Register using personal and contact details
- Fill application form, upload documents and pay exam fee
- Submit and download application form and take printout.