The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different state government departments. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at the official website uppsc.up.nic.in till July 5. An examination fee of Rs 105 has to be paid online by July 1.
In total, 132 vacancies in different posts have been notified by UPSSC. Among them are 102 posts of Assistant Professor in UP Medical Education Department.
Aspirants are advised to read the official recruitment advertisement (Adv No. 2/2021-22) available on the official website for details.
- One each of: Assistant Chemist, Soil chemist, Fruit Breeder, Flower Breeder, Cytogeneticist, Pathologist, Deputy Director, Research Assistant (Engineering), Entomological Assistant, Executive Officer, Lecturer Arabic
- Two each of: Entomologist, Horticulturist, Assistant Horticulturist, Scientist, Economic and Statistical Officer.
- 3 posts of Assistant Planner, Reservation
- 4 posts of Lecturers
- 102 posts of Assistant Professors in different specialities
Steps to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR VARIOUS POST UNDER, DIRECT RECRUITMENT ADVT.NO. 02/2021-2022”
- Click on “Apply” link
- Register and proceed with the application
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Take a printout of the form for future reference.