Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer admit card on Thursday. Candidates who are to appear for the Category-I recruitment examination can download their admit cards from FCI’s official website fci.gov.in.
The examinations for Assistant General Manager (Accounts/Law/Technical) and Medical Officer will be conducted on July 17, and July 18 for Assistant General Manager (General Admin) for a total of 150 minutes.
“The Candidates, who are not able to generate their call letters online for the test, should register their grievance at http://cgrs.ibps.in at least one week before the date of the examination,” read the official notice.
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website fci.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Current Recruitment” tab
- Now click on “To download Call Letter for Online Recruitment Examination of Category-I (Click Here)” under Category I Recruitment tab
- Key in your login details and submit
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 89 vacancies.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.