Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) will conclude the online application process today for recruitment to the post of Supervisor. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in till 5.00 PM.
The PSSSB recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up to 112 vacancies of Supervisor.
Age: The applicants should have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than the age of 37 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates falling under the reserved category.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should hold a bachelor degree from a recognized university/ institution in any of the following subjects — Home Science, Nutrition, Child Development, Psychology, Economics, Social Work or Sociology or the applicants should hold a bachelor degree and have three years experience as Bal Sewaka/ Gram Sewaka/ Anganwadi Workers.
Candidates are advised to read the official PSSSB recruitment notification for more details.
The applicants from General category are required to pay the fee of Rs 1000 whereas for candidates from SC/BC/EWS, Ex-Servicemen & Dependent, and Physical Handicapped candidates, the application fee is Rs 250, 200 and 500, respectively.
Steps to apply for PSSSB Supervisor vacancies:
- Visit the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Applications” tab
- Click on “12-06-2021-Online Application of Advertisement No. 07/2021 for the post of Supervisor”
- Register and proceed with application
- Upload the required documents, pay the application fee and submit
- Download application form and take printout