In today’s edition, another Indian-made medicine comes under the scanner abroad, the Law Commission calls for a stricter punishment for sedition, details of sexual harassment allegations against Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh, and more.
Scripted and hosted by Abhik Deb, produced and edited by Avinash Kumar.
- Molestation, demand for sexual favours: What wrestlers alleged in FIR against Brij Bhushan Singh
- Wrestlers protest shows how Indian law is a tool of oppression rather than an instrument of justice
- Mumbai’s JJ Hospital to The Gambia: 36 years apart but a familiar story of deadly toxic drugs
- ‘Every idea is an incitement’: Where is the line between democratic protest and sedition?
- Was there ever an Akhand Bharat? Could there ever be one? This book examines the question