In today’s edition, Centre wants chief justice out of panel to appoint election commissioners, parts of Rahul Gandhi’s speech in Lok Sabha expunged, what PM Modi said about Manipur, and more.
Scripted and hosted by Abhik Deb, produced and edited by Avinash Kumar.
- There is no autonomy for Doordarshan and All India Radio (and the Opposition must take the blame)
- Explainer: Why the SC took away the government’s discretion to appoint election commissioners
- ‘Everyone should know what happened to us’: Four Kuki women recount brutal assaults they survived
- Why the wrestlers’ testimonies carry legal weight
- India’s police and judiciary lack caste and gender diversity