The ICC Women’s ODI Cricket World Cup 2022 will be played in the league format, where all eight teams will face each other once, at the end of which the top four teams will qualify for the semi-finals.
After SAvWI & ENGvPAK
|South Africa (Q)||6||4||1||1||+0.092||9|
- Australia and South Africa have qualified for the semifinals.
- Irrespective of how their final matches pan out, Australia and South Africa will not face each other in the semifinal stage.
- West Indies await the results of England / India matches.
- India must win (or for the match to be a washout) against South Africa to progress.
- England will also finish on 8 points if they win their last two.
In the event of teams finishing on equal points at the end of the round robin stage, the order of finishing will be decided in the following order of priority:
a) The team with the greatest number of wins in the Round Robin matches will be placed in the higher position.
b) If there are teams with equal points and equal wins in the Round Robin matches then in such case the team with the higher net run rate in these matches will be placed in the higher position.
c) If two or more teams are still equal, they will be ordered according to the head-to-head match played between them (points then net run rate in those matches).
d) If the above does not resolve the ordering, or if all matches produce no results, then the teams will be ordered as they were placed in the Women’s ODI Team Rankings on the 30 September 2021.