We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A look at the headlines right now:
- GST Council meet ends ahead of schedule as states fail to reach consensus on rates: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the final slabs would depend on the source of funds meant to compensate states for revenue losses.
- Court dismisses Arvind Kejriwal's plea seeking stay on criminal defamation case against him: The Delhi High Court said the chief minister's petition, which challenged Arun Jaitley's charges against him, was 'devoid of merit'.
- Supreme Court reserves order on validity of appeals against 2007 Cauvery tribunal verdict: The apex court bench reportedly hinted that the judgment in the case could be pronounced in two weeks.
- Pakistan media regulator bans airing of Indian content on satellite TV channels and FM radio: The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority said they have decided to withdraw the 'one-sided concession given to India in 2006 by Pervez Musharraf'.
- MNS workers protest against release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' outside Mumbai theatre, 12 arrested: Raj Thackeray's party had rejected Karan Johar's statement that he will not 'engage with talent' from Pakistan, saying they will not let the film hit cinemas.
- Bengaluru FC make history, become first Indian team to enter AFC Cup final: Sunil Chhetri's side defeated Malaysian opponents Johor Darul Ta'zim 3-1 in the tournament's second semi-final in the city.
- Babul Supriyo's convoy allegedly attacked by Trinamool workers in West Bengal's Asansol: The Union minister claimed that TMC leader Malay Ghatak was behind the assault, during which he sustained minor injuries and his vehicle was also vandalised.
- Human rights commission issues notice to Odisha government after hospital fire: After visiting the facility in Bhubaneshwar, Health Minister JP Nadda said there were a number of safety issues that needed to be addressed.
- RSS, BJP deliberately spreading violence in Kannur, says Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan: He said his government was open to the idea of holding an all-party meeting to restore peace in the district, urging the BJP and CPI(M) to stop the bloodshed.
- Saudi Arabian prince executed for murdering a civilian, say reports: Royal family member Prince Turki bin Saud bin Turki bin Saud Al Kabeer had pleaded guilty for shooting a fellow Saudi in a brawl.