The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the posts of Civil Defence Instructor/ Senior Store Inspector on its official website ossc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply and pay the application fee till August 19.
However, candidates can submit their completely filled applications till August 27.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 12 vacancies. The applicants must go through the advertisement before applying and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria in all respect.
Age Limit: The applicant must have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than the age of 32 years as on January 1, 2020.
Educational Qualification: The applicants must possess bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised university with basic knowledge of computer skills.
The applicants are required to pay the examination fee of Rs 200 except for candidates from SC/ ST category.
Steps to apply for vacancies
- Visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online”
- Locate the post and register through the ‘New User’ tab
- Read the instructions carefully, and proceed to register
- On completion of registration, login at the OPSC portal and fill the form
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of various examinations and test including Preliminary examinations followed by Physical Measurement and Physical Test. Those who will qualify in the Physical Measurement and Physical Test shall have to appear for the Main Written Examination.
Candidates qualifying in the Main Written Examination shall be called for the Viva-Voce cum Psychological Test.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.