Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has started the online applications for recruitment to various posts of Camp Assistant Grade-III. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies and pay the application fee on the official website upenergy.in till November 9, 2021.
The date of submitting the fee through SBI Challan is November 11, 2021.
As per the official notification, the examination is scheduled to be conducted in the second week of December 2021.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 49 vacancies.
The applicants should have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than the age of 40 years as on January 1, 2021. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates from reserved category.
Candidates can check more details including pay scale, educational qualification, examination process and others in the official notification below:
The applicants from unreserved/OBC/EWS category are required to pay the application fee of Rs 1180, whereas SC/ST category candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs 826. The application fee for PWD candidates is Rs 12.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website upenergy.in
- On the homepage, click on “Vacancy/Results” tab
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “CAMP ASSISTANT-GRADE-III” AGAINST ADVT. No. 04/VSA/2021/SS”
- Register yourself and proceed with application
- Upload the require documents, pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.