Delhi University will today, November 22, conclude the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in various Departments of the University. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies at the DU portal du.ac.in.
A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) at the master’s level shall be the essential qualification for direct recruitment of teachers and other equivalent cadres at any level. The National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be the minimum eligibility for the appointment of Assistant Professor.
Refer to the qualification notice for more details.
Applications received for the faculty position shall be screened on the basis of the academic and other related credentials of the candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. More details here.
The application fee is Rs 500 for UR/OBC/EWS category. No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit DU portal du.ac.in
- Go to ‘Work With DU’ section – ‘Advertisement - Department’ and click on the link for Assistant Professor
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ link
- Create New Account using personal and contact details
- Apply for the post, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit form
- Download application form and take a printout.