Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the counselling and document verification schedule for the post of Assistant Horticultural Officer (AHO) in Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Service. Candidates can check the schedule on the official website tnpsc.gov.in.
The Original Certificate Verification and Counselling will be held from December 8 to 10, 2021 at the office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC Road, VOC Nagar Chennai-600003.
“Individual intimation regarding the date and time of Original Certificate Verification and Counselling will be informed through Commission’s website, SMS and e-mail only. Individual intimation will not be sent to the candidates by post,” reads the notification.
The candidates have been shortlisted on the basis of the results of the written examination conducted by the Commission on April 17, 2021.
Steps to download the schedule
- Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER IN THE TAMIL NADU AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION SUBORDINATE SERVICE AND ASSISTANT HORTICULTURAL OFFICER (THE TAMIL NADU HORTICULTURAL SUBORDINATE SERVICE) (CounsellingDate)” under What’s New section
- Now click on the schedule link
- The counselling schedule will appear on the screen
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.