Today is the last day to apply online for the posts of Programmer, Computer Operator and Manager (System) at the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form on the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
The UPPSC recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 1 post of Programmer Grade-2 and 3 post of Computer Operator Grade ‘’B” in UPPSC and 1 post of Manager (System) in Industrial development department. Candidates can check and download the recruitment advertisement from the official website.
Age Limit: To apply for the post of Principal, candidates must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have crossed the age of 50 years as on July 1, 2021, whereas for the post post of Lecturer (Engineering & Technical Branches)/ Lecturer (Non Engineering Branches)/Workshop Superintendent And Librarian, candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on July 1, 2021.
Programmer: Bachelor Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from recognised Institution/ Commission) Level-7 University.
Computer Operator: Bachelor degree with diploma in Computer Science or Bachelor degree with “O” certificate from D.O.E. (ii) Knowledge of Data Entry in Hindi and English on various Softwares as M.S. Office/Lotus/Smart suit etc in D base/Unix/windows.
Manager: Degree in Computer Application.
The applicants from unreserved/EWS category are required to pay the application fee of Rs 225, whereas Rs 105 is applicable to SC/ST/Ex-Service Man.
Steps to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR ADVT. NO. A-8/E-1/2021 PROGRAMMER GRADE-2 / COMPUTER OPERATOR GRADE B / MANAGER(SYSTEM)”
- Click on “Apply” against “तथ्य संसाधन अनुभाग - परीक्षा”
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill in the details, upload required documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.