Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will today, December 10, conclude the recruitment process for the post of Odisha Education Service Officer in Group-B. Interested and eligible candidates can register on the official website opsc.gov.in.
OPSC had notified a total of 160 posts of Odisha Education Service Officer in Group B services under the School and Mass Education Department. The recruitment notification is available on its website that can be directly downloaded. Candidates are advised to read the advertisement in detail before applying.
Age: 21-32 years as on January 1, 2021.
Educational qualification: A Bachelor degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with a Master’s degree in Education OR Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with a Bachelor’s degree in Education.
Applicants have to pay an online exam fee of Rs 500. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted.
Steps to apply for OES posts
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online”
- Click on ‘New User’ tab against “Odisha Education Service Officer in Group-B” vacancies
- Register and login to the portal
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference
OPSC will shortlist applicants on the basis of a written test and interview. The written test shall consist of three papers and to be held in Cuttack. Qualified candidates will then appear for interviews worth 150 marks.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.