Today is the last day for candidates to register for the posts of Assistant Professor at the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). The recruitment drive is being conducted for 385 posts of Assistant Professor in different disciplines of Government Teachers Training Institutes under the Department of Higher Education.
Interested and eligible candidates can register and pay the fee for the posts on the official website opsc.gov.in till September 24. Registered candidates will be able to submit the online application till October 1.
OPSC has uploaded the recruitment notification on its website that can be directly downloaded. Candidates are advised to read the advertisement in detail before applying.
Age: 21-45 years as on October 1, 2021.
Educational qualification: A Master’s degree for the post of Assistant Professor with at least 55% marks in the concerned subject/field and cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) meant for Assistant Professor (Stage 1). More details in the notification.
OPSC will shortlist applicants on the basis of academic scores in the ratio of 3:1 for an interview. The merit list will be prepared based on performance in the interview.
An applicant (except SC/SCT/PWD category) has to pay an examination fee of Rs 400 online.
Steps to apply for OPSC Asst Professor recruitment:
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Register yourself through the ‘New User’ tab for the post
- Read the instructions carefully, and proceed to register
- On completion of registration, login at the OPSC portal and fill the form
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference