Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up Special Reserve Sub Inspector posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website rec21.ksp-online.in till January 18, 2022.
The Board has notified a total of 70 vacancies for the post of Special Reserve SI in the Karnataka Police. Vacancies are available for men, women and transgender candidates.
Age: 21-16 years. Upper age is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelor’s degree from University recognised by UGC or equivalent.
The Board will conduct a written exam and physical tests (PET and Endurance test) to select candidates.
Candidates have to pay Rs 500 (General and OBC) or Rs 250 (SC/ST) as application fee.
Steps to apply for Karnataka Police SI recruitment 2021:
- Visit official website rec21.ksp-online.in
- Click on the registration link for the SI post
- Go to ‘New Application’ and complete application process
- Fill form, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit application
- Download form and take a printout for future reference.