Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) will today, January 14 conclude the online application process for recruitment to various posts of Assistant Professor, Demonstrator, Tutor Occupational and others under Medical Education. Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website psc.cg.gov.in.
Candidates will be able to make corrections to their applications from January 15 to 19, 2021.
The CGPSC recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 299 vacancies, of which 238 vacancies are for the post of Demonstrator, 58 for Assistant Professor and Demonstrator (Nursing), and 3 for Demonstrator (Physiotherapy) and Tutor-Occupational.
The applicants from the unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 400, whereas Rs 300 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer).
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria available in the official notifications below:
Steps to apply for CGPSC recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website psc.cg.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Application” tab under Latest section
- Click on recruitment link for relevant post
- Now click on registration link, create profile then login to the portal
- Select the post to apply, fill up the details and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take a print for future reference