Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) will today, January 26, conclude the online application process for recruitment to the post of Principal (Category I and II). Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website psc.cg.gov.in. The applicants will be able to make changes to make changes from January 27 to 31, 2022.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 49 posts, of which 1 vacancy is for the Principal (Category I), 38 for Principal (Category 2)/ Placement Officer/ Assistant Director (Technical) and 10 backlog vacancies.
Age Limit: The applicants should have attained the age of 25 years and should not be more than the age of 30 years as on January 1, 2021.
Educational Qualification: candidates should hold a degree/diploma in engineering from recognised university. More details in the notification.
The applicants from the unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 400, whereas Rs 300 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer).
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website psc.cg.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Application” tab under Latest section
- Click on
“PRACHARYA (VERG-1 & VERG-2)-2021”
- Now click on registration link, create profile and login to the portal
- Select the post to apply, fill up the details and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take a print for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.