Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) will conclude the online application process today for recruitment to the post of Forest Ranger in the Assam Forest Service under Environment & Forests Deptt., Assam. Interested candidates can apply for the posts on the official website apsc.nic.in. The last date for submission of fees is January 30.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on January 1, 2021.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects — Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture and others.
The applicants from General/EWS category are required to pay the fee of Rs 250, whereas Rs 150 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category. BPL category candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
Steps to apply for APSC Forest Ranger recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online” under Forest Ranger in the Assam Forest Service under Environment & Forests Deptt., Assam
- Register and apply for the post
- Fill in the details and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Take a printout of the form for future reference