Today is the last day to apply online for recruitment to around 600 posts of Clerk, Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff advertised by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at the official website esic.nic.in.
ESIC has notified a total 594 posts, of which 318 are of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), 18 of Stenographer and 258 of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) for the Maharashtra region. The scale of pay for UDC and Steno is Rs 25,500-81,100 (Pay Level – 4) and Rs 18,000-56,900 for MTS (Pay level 1).
|UDC||18-27||1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.|
|Steno||18-27||1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.2. Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).|
|MTS||18-25||Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.|
The application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates and Ex Servicemen is Rs 250, whereas Rs 500 is applicable for other categories.
- UDC: The selection will be done in three stages i.e. Preliminary exam, Main exam and computer skill test.
- Steno: The selection will be done in two stages i.e. Main exam and Skill Test in Stenography.
- MTS: The selection will be done in two stages i.e. Preliminary exam and Main exam.
Steps to apply for ESIC recruitment 2022:
- Visit official website esic.nic.in
- Click on the link “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC”\
- On the IBPS portal, register for the recruitment and create profile
- Select desired post, fill application form, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit applcation
- Download form and take a printout.