ESIC Maharashtra recruitment 2022: Around 600 Steno, Clerk, MTS posts on offer, apply link here
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited online applications for recruitment to around 600 posts of Clerk, Stenographer & Multi-Tasking Staff.
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited online applications for recruitment to around 600 posts of Clerk, Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at the official website esic.nic.in till February 15.
ESIC has notified a total 594 posts, of which 318 are of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), 18 of Stenographer and 258 of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) for the Maharashtra region. The scale of pay for UDC and Steno is Rs 25,500-81,100 (Pay Level – 4) and Rs 18,000-56,900 for MTS (Pay level 1).
Here’s ESIC Maharashtra recruitment 2022 notification.
|UDC||18-27|| 1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
|Steno||18-27|| 1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
|MTS||18-25||Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.|
The application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates and Ex Servicemen is Rs 250, whereas Rs 500 is applicable for other categories.
- UDC: The selection will be done in three stages i.e. Preliminary exam, Main exam and computer skill test.
- Steno: The selection will be done in two stages i.e. Main exam and Skill Test in Stenography.
- MTS: The selection will be done in two stages i.e. Preliminary exam and Main exam.
Candidates shall to go to the ESIC website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC “ which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Login and apply for the desired post, upload documents, pay fee and submit application form.