MPPSC Dental Surgeon 2022 registration begins at mppsc.nic.in; 193 posts on offer
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website mppsc.nic.in till March 14, 2022.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has commenced the online application process for recruitment to the post of Dental Surgeon recruitment exam 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website mppsc.nic.in till March 14, 2022.
The MPPSC Dental Surgeon exam 2022 will be held on May 22 for recruitment to a total of 193 posts. The exam will be held in written OMR-based mode at centres in Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore and Jabalpur. The admit card will be released on May 7.
Age Limit: 21 years to 40 years as on January 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a BDS degree and registered with the M.P. State Dental Council.
Here’s MPPSC Dental Surgeon exam 2022 notification.
The candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwD category are required to pay the fee of Rs 250. The application fee for other category candidates is Rs 500.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website mppsc.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online” link
- Click on the application link available against “Recruitment Advertisement For Dental Surgeon Examination 2022 (Advt. No. 01/2022)”
- Register and proceed with application process
- Fill in the details, pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
Direct link to the apply for Dental Surgeon posts.
MPPSC will conduct the Dental Surgeon written exam and qualified candidates will be called for document verification and interview.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.