Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will today, April 2 conclude the online application process for the Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam at the official website jssc.nic.in. Applicants will be able to make corrections to their application form till April 4.
Age Limit: 18-25 years as on August 1, 2022. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have passed Class 10th from a recognised educational institution.
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test, and Medical Examination.
The applicants are required to pay the fee of Rs 100, whereas Rs 50 is applicable to candidates from reserved category.
Steps to apply for JSSC Excise Constable recruitment 2022:
- Visit official website jssc.nic.in
- Go to ‘Application form’ and click on apply link for JECCE-2022
- Click on ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ and complete application
- Upload documents, pay fee and submit form
- Download form and take a printout.