The WBJEE 2022 examination was conducted on April 30, 2022 in an OMR-based mode. The exam will consist of two papers: Paper 1 (Maths) and Paper 2 (Physics and Chemistry).
Candidates can raise objection, if any, to the answer key till May 8 through the interface provided on the official website. A fee of Rs 500 per question will be charged.
Steps to download WBJEE 2022 answer key:
- Visit the official website wbjeeb.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on WBJEE 2022 answer key link
- Key in your login details and submit
- The WBJEE answer key will appear on screen
- Download and take a printout for future reference.