Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) will conclude the online application process for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2022 today, May 15. Candidates can apply for the exam at the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
The JKPSC KAS prelims 2022 will be held on June 26 while the Main exam is scheduled for October 28. The Commission has notified a total of 220 vacancies to be filled through the KAS exam. This includes 100 in Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, 50 in J&K Police (G) Service and 70 in J&K Accounts (G) Service.
Age: The upper age limit for OM is 32 and for reserved categories is 34 as on January 1, 2022.
Educational qualification: Bacheerlos’ degree in any subject from a recognised University.
Scheme of exam
The scheme of JKPSC KAS 2022 will comprise three stages: Preliminary exam, Main exam and Interview/ Personality Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 for the general category and Rs 500 for reserved categories.
Steps to apply for JKPSC KAS 2022:
- Visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ – ‘Job/ Online Application’ – ‘Combined Competitive Preliminary’
- Register and click on the apply link
- Fill application form, submit documents
- Pay fee and submit the form
- Download application form and take a printout