The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has invited online applications for recruitment to various posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M/Civil. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website uprvunl.org till June 14.
The UPRVUNL recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 123 vacancies of Assistant Engineer Trainees.
|AE Electronics & Instrumentation||17|
|AE Computer Science||05|
Age Limit: 21-40 years as on January 1, 2022. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant engineering field with minimum 65% marks. Thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script.
The candidates from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 1180, whereas Rs 826 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST category.
Steps to apply for UPRVUNL AE recruitment 2022:
- Visit official website uprvunl.org
- Go to ‘Career’ – ‘Recruitment Notices’
- Click on link for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M/Civil
- Register and apply for the desired post
- Upload documents, pay fees and submit
- Download form and take a printout.