Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has begun the online application process for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services. Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website tspsc.gov.in till October 14 (5.00 PM).
The TSPSC AEE recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 1540 Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies.
- AEE (Civil) in PR & RD Dept. (Mission Bhagiratha) - 302
- AEE (Civil) in PR & RD Dept. - 211
- AEE (Civil) in MA & UD-PH - 147
- AEE (Civil) in T.W. Dept - 15
- AEE in I&CAD Dept - 704
- AEE (Mechanical) in I&CAD (GWD) - 3
- AEE (Civil) in TR & B - 145
- AEE (Electrical) in TR & B - 13
Age Limit: 18-44 years as on July 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering field of a recognized University in India.
The applicant must pay Rs 200 for online application processing fee and Rs 120 towards Examination Fee.
Steps to apply for TSPSC AEE recruitment 2022:
- Visit official website tspsc.gov.in
- Go to ‘New Registration OTR’ and complete candidate registration
- Login and apply for TPBO vacancies
- Fill up the application form, upload documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference