Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) under Advt No 29/2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website hpsc.gov.in till December 6.
Age: 21-42 years as on December 6, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: i) Degree in Civil Engineering. ii) Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric or its equivalent.
HPSC will conduct a recruitment test for the initial shortlisting of candidates.
For Male candidates of General categories, the application fee is Rs 1000. For all Female/ SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS categories, the fee is Rs 250.
Steps to apply for HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer:
- Visit the official website hpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Advertisement”
- Now click on the application link against Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) (Group-B) posts
- Register and login to apply
- Fill in the details, upload documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference