The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) will conclude the online application process today for recruitment to the post of Inspector of Factories. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website wbpsc.gov.in. The edit window will open from November 12 to 18, 2022.
The WBPSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 9 vacancies of Inspector of Factories in WB Factories Service under the Labour Department, WB.
Age Limit: Not more than 36 years as on January 1, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: (i) A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) At least 5 (five) years experience in an Engineering Workshop or Plant of repute.
The applicant fee for the post of SSO is Rs 210, whereas Rs 160 is applicable to the posts of Scientific Assistant and Laboratory Assistant.
Steps to apply for WBPSC recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website wbpsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘One Time Registration’ under Candidate’s Corner section
- Fill the form using personal and contact details and generate your Enrollment Number
- Login using the enrollment number password
- Fill the application form for the post
- Upload documents, pay the fee and submit
- Download the application form for future reference