TSPSC Group 4 services registration begins; here’s apply link
Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website tspsc.gov.in till January 19, 2023.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has opened the online application window for recruitment to the posts of Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor and Ward Officer in various departments under Group-IV Services. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website tspsc.gov.in till January 19, 2023, upto 5.00 PM.
Earlier, the application window was scheduled to open from December 23 to January 12.
The TSPSC Group 4 examination (objective type) is likely to be held in the month of April/May 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 9,168 vacancies.
TSPSC Group 4 Job Vacancy
- Agriculture and Co-Operation Department: 44
- Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries: 02
- Backward Classes Welfare Department: 307
- Consumer Affairs Food & Civil Supplies Department: 72
- Energy Department: 02
- Environment, Forests, Science and Technology Department: 23
- Finance Department: 255
- General Administration Department: 05
- Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department: 338
- Higher Education Department: 742
- Home Department: 133
- Industries and Commerce Department: 07
- Irrigation and Command Area Development: 51
- Labour, Employment Training and Factories Department: 128
- Minorities Welfare department: 191
- Municipal Administration and Urban Development: 2701
- Panchayat Raj and Rural Development: 1245
- Planning Department: 02
- Revenue Department: 2077
- Scheduled Castes Development Department: 474
- Secondary Education Department: 97
- Transport, Roads and Buildings Department: 20
- Tribal Welfare Department: 221
- Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens Department: 18
- Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture Department: 13
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, and other details available in the notification below:
Candidates are required to pay the application processing fee of Rs 200 and the examination fee of Rs 80. However, all unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and all employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website tspsc.gov.in
- Go to ‘New Registration OTR’ and complete the candidate registration
- Once registered, login and apply for the desired post
- Fill up the application form, upload documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.