TSPSC Lecturer 2022 registrations to end today; 247 posts on offer
Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will soon close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnics in Technical education service in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website tspsc.gov.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 247 Lecturer vacancies for various subjects.
Subject wise vacancy details
- Auto Mobile Engineering: 15
- Bio-Medical Engineering: 03
- Chemical Engineering: 01
- Civil Engineering: 82
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 24
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 41
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: 01
- Foot Wear Technology: 05
- Letter Press (Printing Technology): 05
- Mechanical Engineering: 36
- Metallurgy: 05
- Packaging Technology: 03
- Tannery: 03
- Textile Technology: 01
- Architecture Engineering: 04
- Pharmacy: 04
- Geology: 01
- Chemistry: 08
- Physics: 05
The applicants should have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than the age of 44 years as on July 1, 2022. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, and other details available in the notification below:
Candidates are required to pay the application processing fee of Rs 200 and the examination fee of Rs 120. However, all unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and all employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website tspsc.gov.in
- Go to ‘New Registration OTR’ and complete candidate registration
- Once registered, login and apply for the desired post
- Fill up the application form, upload documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
Direct link to apply for Lecturer posts.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.