Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Ophthalmic Technician. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website becil.com till April 23, 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 27 Ophthalmic Technician posts.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, vacancy and other details available in the notification below:
The applicants from General/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs 885, whereas Rs 531 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/EWS/PH category.
Steps to apply for BECIL recruitment 2023
- Visit BECIL’s registration page becilregistration.com
- Click on New Registration and proceed with the registration process
- Once registered, login to the portal and apply for the desired post
- Upload the required documents, pay fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.