Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) will soon close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer Advt.No.-18/2023. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on Commission’s official website jpsc.gov.in upto 5.00 PM today, July 14.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 56 FSO posts.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, educational qualification and other details available in the notification below:
The applicants from unreserved/BC/EBC/EWS category are require to pay the fee of Rs 600, whereas Rs 150 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST category of Jharkhand state.
Steps to apply for FSO vacancies
- Visit the official website jpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Application” link
- Click on FSO application link
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.