The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the admit card for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) -Legal Stream 2023. Eligible candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website sebi.gov.in.
The Phase I online examination will be held on August 5. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 25 vacancies.
Age Limit: A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on May 31, 2023.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
Candidates from Unreserved/OBC/EWS category are required to pay the fee of Rs 1000, whereas Rs 100 is applicable to candidates from SC/ ST/ PwBD category.
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website www.sebi.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to “Careers—SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 (Legal Stream) - Download of Call Letter for Phase I”
- Key in your login details and submit
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout for future reference
The Phase II is scheduled to be conducted on September 9 and the Phase III (Interview) will be intimated later.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.