Today, August 31, is the last date to apply for the post of Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-B) in the Haryana State Pollution Control Board. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website hpsc.gov.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 54 vacancies. The pay scale is Level - 9 (Rs 53,100-1,67,800).
Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years as on July 1, 2023. The upper age is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification as on August 31, 2023: i) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in first division in Civil / Chemical / Environmental Engineering. ii) Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matric or Higher Education.
For male candidates from the General category, the application fee is Rs 1000. For all female candidates, male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS categories of Haryana will have to pay the fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for HPSC AEE 2023 posts
- Visit the official website hpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the Advertisements tab
- Click on the application links available against Advt No. 24 of 2023
- Register and login to apply
- Fill in the details, upload documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.