Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the posts of Scientific Officer and Junior Scientific Officer in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website apsc.nic.in till October 7, 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 20 vacancies.
- Scientific Officer for Directorate of Forensic Science, Guwahati, Assam: 01
- Scientific Officer for Regional Forensic Science Laboratories at Silchar, Bongaigaon, Tezpur and Dibrugarh respectively under the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam: 12
- Junior Scientific Officer for Mobile Forensic Laboratories under the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam: 07
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, pay scale, and other details available in the notification below:
The applicants from General category are required to pay a fee of Rs 297.20, whereas Rs 197.20 is applicable to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category candidates. The applicants from BPL/PwBD category will have to pay the fee of Rs 47.20.
Steps to apply for SO/JSO posts 2023
- Visit the recruitment portal apscrecruitment.in
- Register and proceed to apply for SO/JSO posts
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and download
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.