Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) will close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics) Regions and Corporate Centre 2023-24 today, September 23. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website powergrid.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 425 Diploma Trainee posts.
Age Limit: Upto 27 years as on September 23, 2023. The upper age is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Full-time regular three-year diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute.
The applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs 300.
Steps to apply for Diploma Trainee posts
- Visit PGCIL website powergrid.in
- Go to ‘Career’ → Job Opportunities→ Regional Openings”
- Click on the application link for Diploma Trainee posts
- Fill up the form, upload the required documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.