Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the exam schedule for the post of Medical Officers in Group-A (Junior Branch) under Advt. No. 14 of 2023-24. As per the notification, the written exam is scheduled to be conducted on October 8, 2023, from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
Eligible candidates will be able to download their hall tickets from the official website opsc.gov.in from October 4 onwards. A total of 3141 applicants have been shortlisted to appear for the exam.
The Commission aims to fill up a total of 7276 Medical Officers posts.
Steps to download MO admit card 2023
- Visit the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on MO admit card 2023 link
- Key in your login details and submit
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout for future reference
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the written examination to be held at Cuttack/Bhubaneshwar.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.