Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) will soon close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Cultural Development Officer (CDO) under Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam under Cultural Affairs Department. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at apsc.nic.in upto 5.00 PM today, October 6.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 28 vacancies.
Age Limit: 21 years to 40 years of age as on January 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any Govt, recognized university with Diploma from Govt. recognized institute in Dance/ Drama/Diploma from Govt, recognized institute in Film making for Film Editing/ Motion Picture Photography/Acting/Sound Engineering. Or Bachelor Degree in Music (Vocal/Instrumental/Sattriya) from any Govt, Music College/ Govt. recognized institute. More details in the notification below:
The applicants from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category are required to pay the fee of Rs 197.20, whereas Rs 297.20 is applicable to candidates from General category. The applicants from BPL/PwBD category will have to pay the fee of Rs 47.20.
Steps to apply for CDO posts 2023
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Online Recruitment Portal”
- Now click “Apply Here” under Cultural Development Officer (CDO) posts
- Register and apply for the vacancies
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.