The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Analyst Grade II in the AP Pollution Control Board. Interested candidates will be able to apply to the vacancies on the official website psc.ap.gov.in from March 19, 2024 onwards. The last date for submitting applications is April 8.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 18 vacancies for Analyst Grade II in the scale of pay of Rs. 48,440–1,37,220.
Age limit: Candidates should be in the age group of 18 years to 42 years as on July 1, 2024. Upper age limit relaxations applicable for reserved category candidates.
Educational qualifications: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, BioChemistry, Biology or Environmental Sciences of recognized University in India.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250 towards application processing fee and Rs 120 towards examination fee. However SC, ST, BC, PBDs & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from the payment of examination fee Rs.120.
Steps to apply for APPSC Analyst posts 2024
- Visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Once live, click on the notification to apply for Analyst Grade II in the AP Pollution Control Board
- Complete the Step 1 OTR Registration and proceed
- Login, select post, fill out the form, pay the fee and submit
- Download a copy and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.